| E- Learning Solutions
Soft Exam for IT@School
The Kerala Government has officially launched its ambitious programme to make school students computer literates. To complete its goal, the programme ‘IT @ School' envisages making computer education part of the school syllabi from eighth standard onwards. Students of over 2,800 schools in the State get the benefit of the programme.
The programme does not perceive computer education just as a subject of study but it also aims at empowering students to use computers as excellent tools for education. By the completion, over 17 lakh students will have the computer training and awareness programme as part of their curriculum.
- Randomly generated questions- (No 2 students will get similar questions) from a huge database of questions.
- 2 parts – Theory and practical. Practical part contains questions from MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint in Microsoft platform and Writer, Calc and Impress from the Open Office package.
- This software tracks the tasks performed on these applications by the student and evaluates the student performance.
- Questions are encrypted for data security.
- Coding: Visual C# .Net
- Database: MSDE 2000
- Data Access: ADO.Net
- Creative Development: Macromedia Flash